Regional groups are the heart and soul of the Animal Justice Party NSW.
Our hundreds of regional group members work together to drive awareness of the party and membership in their local area, campaign on local animal and environmental issues and participate in local, state and federal elections.
Regional groups across NSW help to:
- Run animal and environmental campaigns on local issues and events
- Shape state and national policy discussions
- Nominate and support candidates in elections
- Engage in marketing and outreach including stalls, events and local media
- Fundraise for our campaigns to protect animals in NSW
Joining your regional group is a fantastic way to connect with like minded people, make new friends and do something positive for animals.
Fill in the form on the right to get in touch!